Saturday, May 3, 2014

. . . And Back Again

Since some curious citizens have been asking about the jacket in my latest author photo for Heraclix & Pomp, I am posting a shot of the back of my jacket. Yes, I sewed all of the patches on myself. You couldn't tell by the shoddy stitching?

When I was a teenager, I had a denim jacket (two, actually) riven with patches. Of course, those were patches for Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, and the like. Whereas I used to rock, now I geek.

Cthulhu and killer robot . . . what's not to like?

And to prove I'm not lying about my teenage years, that's me in the extreme upper left part of the photo, almost cut in half, senior year . . . this one had a Motorhead and Venom patch on the front, both of which you can barely make out. As you can see, I was at the top of my class . . . bwahahahaha!!! Yeah, right.


No comments:

Post a Comment